Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Long Time, No See

       The Book House blog has been collecting cyber cobwebs for quiet some time now, but I've brought my virtual broom and I'm here to clean up. Since I've never posted on here before, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Courtney and I've been lucky enough to be an employee at The Book House for almost a year now. I love my job and especially love recommending books to fellow bibliophiles.
        But if you ask what type of books I read most often, don't expect a simple answer. I'm usually drawn to quirky, funny novels but I read anything from Young Adult lit to Fantasy/Science Fiction to Literary Fiction and, of course, Romance. Basically, if it sounds good, I'll read it. Which would explain why my to-be-read pile of books is ever growing.
        In the rare-moments when I'm not reading, I'm probably blogging, writing, exploring, or putting up adorable pictures of my long haired chihuahua (Sully) on Twitter. I hate being idle so I'm always on some sort of adventure, big or small.

        Speaking of adventures, my lovely co-worker Alexis and I will be attending BEA on Friday. For those who haven't heard of BEA (Book Expo of America) you can read all about it by clicking here. It'll be my first time going to BEA so I'm very excited, expect a blog post soon!

        In the mean time, here's a picture of Sully.